So I have been triply honoured in recent weeks! Two of my lovely fellow-bloggers (A Mean Joke and humanTriumphant) have nominated me for a Liebster award. To top it all off, I was also nominated for the Awesome Blog Content award by TheImaginator.
The work that goes into accepting one of these awards is a little time-consuming — and time is something I’ve been a bit short on recently — but I think I’ve finally managed to answer all of the questions. To make your reading experience a little less cluttered, I’ve separated my answers onto a separate page.
If you have the stamina to read through all my answers for all three awards, I’ll be quite impressed — if you don’t, I won’t take offense. But if you do take the time to read them, you might just learn something interesting about me (depending, of course, on your definition of the word interesting!).
Alright, so without further ado, here’s how the Liebster award works:
This award is given to up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The nominee has to answer 11 questions from their nominator, then nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions. Finally, you have to comment on those 11 blogs to let them know they’ve been nominated, thus passing the Liebster torch.
And this is how the Awesome Blog Content (ABC) award works:
Find all bajillion of my answers here.
Finally, it’s time for my nominations. In the interest of simplicity, I’m going to nominate the following 11 blogs for both awards — and I will leave it up to the nominees to accept one or both (or none) of the awards. The important thing to note, my lovely readers, is that I think the following blogs are awesome and it will make your life richer to go and read them. Here they are (yes, in alphabetical order — please don’t judge my OCD!):
11 Awesome Blogs that I Nominate:
Here are my 11 Questions for the nominees who choose to accept the Liebster award (if you choose the ABC award, follow the rules posted above):
- What brought you to the world of blogging — and what keeps you here?
- If you could pick one of your posts to share with the world, which one would you choose?
- What is one of your favourite words? (Yep, I’m Canadian, so I add the u to words like favourite and honour.)
- If happiness was currency, what would make you rich?
- Name one book that changed your life.
- What did you want to be when you grew up — and did it ever come to fruition?
- If you could change one thing about our current world, what would it be?
- Tell the Internet one interesting fact about yourself.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- If you could have lunch with anyone, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
- Would you rather be a werewolf or a vampire — why?